There are many lightweight options to choose from. One of those solutions provides as much as 99% file size reduction while maintaining the level of accuracy needed to validate data and verify processes.
Real-time viewing and working with even the largest assemblies is a reality with Lattice Technology’s XVL. Re-use your 3D CAD data to perform detailed design review, process planning and to create interactive 3D digital and printable documents.
XVL gives users a light-weight way to communicate data
In this webinar viewers will learn how:
- to create rapid, accurate design review of 3D product design data with automated reporting in Excel
- to simulate motion and assembly processes including dynamic interference and clearance checks
- to use comprehensive path authoring tools to create and edit processes
- to create detailed assembly/work instructions direct from 3D data and publish in standard formats (Excel, PDF, HTML, XVL)
- to use 3D data to automatically create detailed technical illustrations and images
- to automate updates of created information and data when designs change
- to integrate with existing PLM, ERP and PDM systems
Lightweight data makes its possible for companies to repurpose their data for a number of uses
This webinar is for companies and users who are looking for ways to expand their 3D CAD data throughout their enterprise.
Click the more information link to access the webinar.